Communicate and educate with DMP
“Digital signage helps your school stand out from the competition and makes important campus communications easily accessible,
eye catching and immediate for students, teachers and visitors.”
In a fast changing world, you need to be able to react quickly. Digital signage content can be updated as frequently as required to meet your school’s needs. Using digital signage gives you the opportunity to update and customise relevant content in real-time, at short notice for immediate broadcast to your target audience. This allows complete control, minute by minute, of the information being displayed.
DMP’s Media Control Hub will broadcast everything and anything you create – from static words and picture images, through to tickers, animation and full high-definition quality television.
Playlists can be sent to all screens simultaneously or different playlists can be deployed to different screens to allow customised content for the location.
Content is updated at the touch of a button every time there is some new information to be displayed.
New signage can be created and sent to screens from our online creator, within a matter of minutes, thereby keeping the campus’s messages relevant and up to date from one central location.
DMP’s solution enables you to make a first-class impression on visitors and prospective parents by bringing life to reception areas, corridors and classrooms. Aside from displaying general welcome messages and school branding, you can motivate and communicate up-to-the-minute information to students and teachers using our digital signage broadcasting solution.
All you need is an internet connection and the Media COntrol Hub solution from DMP.
Our signage solution allows you to:
- Highlight students’ achievements and outstanding pieces of work;
- Display timetables, classes and curriculum;
- Advertise school trips;
- Display announcements and instructions;
- Display emergency information and weather;
- Advertise facilities and resources to prospective parents;
- Display examination locations;
- Reduce the need for paper information and static signage;
- Promote extracurricular activities;
- Broadcast photos and videos from recent productions, sports events, trips and functions;
- Display lunch menus;
- Display public transport schedules;
- Introduce a campus television network;
- Advertise school merchandise;
- Display information abou nearby meetings;