Business has never looked so good!
Digital signage will provide a leading-edge communications channel for broadcasting business-critical, time-sensitive, and relevant information and announcements to your employees and clients.
48% of people read dynamic digital signage
and just 17% read static signage.
In a fast changing world, you need to be able to react quickly.
The ability to change key messages instantly across your business network gives your company a clear competitive advantage and enables you to plan and react at short notice.
DMP’s Media Control Hub will broadcast everything and anything you want – from static words and picture images, through to tickers, animation, HD and even 3d television.
See the big picture…
Playlists can be sent to all screens simultaneously or different playlists can be deployed to different screens to allow customised content for the location. Content can be updated at the touch of a button every time there is new information to be displayed. Signage can be created and sent to screens from our online creator, within a matter of minutes, thereby keeping the company’s messages relevant and up to date from one central location.
All in a day’s work…
DMP works with clients who recognise that engaging with customers is paramount to maximising brand identity and sales performance. Our next-generation Media Control Hub range of products enables deployment of unlimited content across a multitude of display screens. The advantage we offer is being able to control your own content and instantly change your message remotely. Imagine being able to control multiple screens across numerous locations at any time…
All you need is an internet connection and the Media Control Hub solution from DMP.
We can offer your business the digital signage it needs to instantly communicate business critical, time-sensitive information
to your employees and clients.
Our signage solution allows you to:
- Display visitor welcome messages;
- Broadcast company events;
- Improve operational efficiency;
- Deliver a return on investment from third-parties wishing to advertise their products and services on your screens
- Display emergency notifications and instructions
- Enrich the company atmosphere
- Save on the cost of sending employees off site for health and safety
or induction briefings, by broadcasting them onsite instead;
- Reduce the amount of printed communications;
- Display company news and business announcements;
- Display business critical communications through live video broadcasts;
- Communicate information to different office sites simultaneously;
- Display messages to staff about company achievements;
- Advertise flexible employee benefits, such as annual travel insurance or private healthcare cover;
- Deliver live television and radio to staff desktops or screens located around the building;
- Display up-to-the minute breaking news stories that could affect trading;
- Reduce absenteeism during major sporting events by broadcasting them to employees;
- Broadcast emergency messages and training to educate staff on the appropriate action to take;
- Display entertainment television in reception and employee recreation areas;
- Distribute internal company communications to employees direct to their desktops.