Jobs at Digital Media Projects
We are looking to recruit a designer for our highly innovative and expanding group. The role will be split evenly between two companies within our group, both of which are on impressive growth trajectories and operate at the forefront of their respective industries:
- Digital Media Projects specialises in media delivery systems for the retail, corporate and hospitality sectors.
- Environmental Technologies Limited focuses on industrial fluid recycling equipment and biodegradable oils, sold domestically and across a growing international distributor network.
The successful candidate will work alongside other members of the team, designing and developing marketing collateral, the company websites and innovative and eye-catching digital signage. You will also be closely involved in compiling impressive pitches for a range of national and international organisations. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a vibrant, innovative and diverse group, to develop a wide range of skills, and to create world-class digital media.
The right candidate must be well organised, enthusiastic and capable of effective communication. You must also be an excellent team player.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate capability in the following areas:
- Print design;
- Web design;
- Use of Mac-based software;
- Adherence to brand governance guidelines;
- Adobe Creative Suite;
- Knowledge of 3D modeling (though extensive experience is not required);
- Print design;
- Basic knowledge of web and HTML concepts
The role is a full time permanent position, with time being split evenly over our 2 sites; the attractive spa town of Harrogate and Historic Knaresborough, both in North Yorkshire. Some foreign travel may be involved so the right candidate must be able to meet international visa requirements.
Salary dependent on experience.
To register your interest, please email your CV with covering letter to Richard Harrison; email@example.com. Please include where available Twitter name and Dribble name. Candidates invited to interview must bring their portfolio.